Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update

Quinn had his first Primary program. It was so cute, he did such a great job. He remembered every word of his line. The week before the program I was practicing with him everyday, I would say Quinn tell me your line, and then he would repeat it to me, then after a while of this he said Mom, I have to go to church and lie. He thought when I was saying line, I was saying lie. Boy did I confuse him!


So stinkin' cute
Smile

Quinn also had his last tee ball game. They handed out trophy's at the end and he was so excited. It was such a great experience for him, we are both so excited for next season, which is this spring, so we don't have to wait too long.







Matt's parents came to visit and we went to the Fort Worth zoo. It's a great zoo, this is a picture of Quinn feeding the birds. It's all enclosed and you can buy bird seed sticks and the birds come and land on your stick and eat it. The kids love it.


For Halloween we went to Main Street in Grapevine. They shut the street down and all the stores hand out candy and they also have different activities for the kids to do. It was perfect for my kids since they are still so little, it was pretty easy trick or treating.



Little Mermaid and Captain Jack Sparrow



A couple of weeks ago my step dad Bill and my sister Stacia, her boyfriend Jake, and my brother Joe came for a visit. This is us at a little farm that had a corn maze and pumpkins. Ava loved the little piggy.




Quinnie and Ava in the hay house.

3 comments:

Tyler V said...

How did I miss that you posted this? The kids are adorable in their costumes. I'm glad their dreams of being Ariel and Jack Sparrow were realized!
We miss you guys!

Amy said...

Hey Lady, your prego belly is adorable! We will HAVE to make time for our little boys to be friends! You have the cutest family and we will need to get together soon. I can't this week but lets schedule for next...

Tams Family said...

So cute! We love the pics. Looks like you've had fun. I love your cute belly!