Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random


What? Ava hasn't had a pacifier since she was about three months old. The other day I was going through the baby stuff trying to get an early jump on getting things organized and she found this pacifier, ever since she's had it in her mouth. Matt tried to take it away from her, but she started crying, so we are going to "lose it" while she's sleeping and hope she just forgets about it.



Quinn is really into legos lately. This is a picture of the castle Matt made him, these were Matt's legos when he was a little boy. His mom saved them so Matt could give them to his kids someday.


And we have to end with a "hooray!", only three more months to go. He's still nameless, so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to share!

10 comments:

vanessa said...

You look SO cute! Hope your last three months fly by. I'll keep an ear out for names for you too. Your kids look so cute and grown up!

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

You look beautiful with your twig arms and pregnant glow!

Tyler V said...

Jack likes the name Zurg.
You look lovely and your kids just get cuter! We miss y'all!

Amy said...

You look absolutely adorable!!!! Hey, I hate to say it but I can't get together till after Thanksgiving....hope to see you soon!

Annie Hatch said...

Christina you look so pretty! As for boy names...I like Clark a lot. I can tell you this because we don't plan on using it but I still like it! :)

nicole said...

So cute!! You look so good. I wish I didn't grown anywhere but my belly:(

Tams Family said...

Cute cute kids! Matthew is really into legos too. Love the cute belly! You really only have three more months? Crazy!

Dayna said...

You look GORGEOUS! I love that dress as well, it looks amazing on you! About the name thing....nate and I are still deliberating....he likes one name and let me just say it isn't my favorite! Good luck on that one!

Natalie said...

Hey friends--I randomly found your blog--you guys look fantastic and your kids are adorable! Good luck with #3. We miss you guys!

Candi said...

I absolutely love the name Kingston. I know it's a celebrity baby name but I still love it.