Monday, May 7, 2012

I had a great childhood

                                           I grew up in Snoqualmie Valley
                                                       Tubing down this river
                                                         and doing stuff like this
                                         I drove past this everyday to and from school
                                            This is what our beaches looked like
                                                           and it was heaven.
Most people haven't heard of where I'm from, unless they had heard of Carnation Farms. (None of these pictures adequately show Snoqualmie Valleys true beauty.)

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love this post!

Christina said...

of course you do!

dani and fam said...

absolutely beautiful!