Sunday, April 22, 2012

Well it's been another week, and it gets better every day.  My headaches and dizzy spells are slowly subsiding.  I think Matt's tired of hearing about it, but like usual, he's supportive, and still loves me, which I will be eternally grateful for.  The other big stress in our life is American Airlines filing for bankruptcy.  He still has a job, but they have blocked all overtime, which is basically how we survive.  To say my husbands been a little stressed out, is putting it lightly, but he's a trooper, and tries to have high spirits.  I am applying for a nanny job that's only two days a week and I can bring my kids with me, though two of them will be in school during that time.  When I spoke to the lady that I will be nannying for she told me her husband works for American too.  It really is a small world, though American probably employs have of the DFW metroplex! (That's Dallas/Fort Worth for you non-Texans).  Speaking of Texans, I was made fun of yesterday for pronouncing Greenville like it's spelled, instead of Green-voll.  Me and my proper english, oh well, I got them back when I told them I was from Seattle they said, oh you mean Warshington, I said no, there is no r in Washington.  This reminded me of my Aunt Evy, who was born in Washington, but still pronounces it with an r. Crazy people!

1 comment:

dani and fam said...

I am so glad I saw your blog today. Hang in there friend! I am proud of you for all that you endeavor to do. You've always been someone to look up to! So sorry to hear about the miscarriage. I'm glad you shared--It helps to vent. Also, it helped me actually understand what my third miscarriage was as it sounds a lot like yours. You will be in my thoughts and prayers! Good luck to your family!!