Saturday, May 9, 2009


That's right, we're going private. I don't really want to, but I feel like it's the right thing to do. So, you know the drill, leave a comment with your email address so I can invite you to our blog, or you can email me at christinastevulak@hotmail.com. If you are blog stalking us, that's perfectly Ok, I do it all the time, even if your a friend, of a friend, of a friend, email me and I will invite you. I will probably give it about a week, and then I will make it official. Thanks for your understanding.

21 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

keithwoffinden@netscape.net

vanessa said...

vanessa871 at gmail dot com

karen said...

khangel5@sbcglobal.net

Tyler V said...

Uh, dude, I just gave you my email. but the new one's alibirdvigue@gmail.com

dani and fam said...

ok ali, how come i had to find out about your new email address from christina's blog?? sheesh.

djomitch@yahoo.com

Jill M said...

count me in...
jillmartin1@hotmail.com

Eddie and Amber said...

ebarfield@gmail.com

Jenni Elyse said...

me at jennielyse dot com

Natalie said...

sntidwell@yahoo.com

Tiffany said...

mtm.dudley at yahoo.

JamesnMeagan said...

James and I want to still see your blog. sillymeyer@gmail.com

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

shbreshears11@yahoo.com

Annie Hatch said...

annieleec@yahoo.com

Tams Family said...

Of course we still want to see you guys! I think you already have my email. :)

Mom said...

Yes I do read your blog.
and you have our e-mail address.
Love Ya, MOM S

Michelle said...

Hey Christina,
I peek in once in a while and would love an invite. :) meeshellknight@gmail.com
Thanks, Michelle Knight

Amy said...

amyloufarmer@yahoo.com

Karen said...

karenmarielinn@gmail.com

Robinson Family said...

Add me please snielsen84@hotmail.com

Jeff and Kristy said...

jeffroutsong@gmail.com and routysbride@gmail.com
Thanks!

Jan and Larry Myers said...

Thanks for the invite, Christina. I love checking in on that beautiful family of yours from Trinidad! Big hugs! Sister Myers