Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Girls Night Out

From L to R: Tara, Meggie, Halli, Jennica, me, and standing in the back is Breanna and Jill.

We had a girls night out this week, so we decided to get pedicures for Mother's Day. It was so fun. Jill found this place called Hawaiian Nail Bar, it has six chairs that face each other, so we could all sit and chat. I love my ward, there's a lot of young mom's and we have girls night pretty often. It's so much fun. These are just a few of the girls that usually go.

*Oh, and by the way, you were all right on the post below. They do look a lot alike, but they all have their own little look (and Ethan has a way smaller head).

5 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

So fun - I need a night like that soon - thanks for the idea!

Jill M said...

You are the best for posting it so fast. I agree, I am so grateful each night to have found girls like you, I can have as friends and raise my kids with. Talk to you soon.

Breanna said...

my friends are so beautiful! Seriously . what a bunch of babes. now our toes look just as perfect :)

Amy said...

That place looks like tons of fun! Good for you taking time off....I should try that soon!

Jan and Larry Myers said...

What a gorgeous group of Hawaiian beauties!! I miss you all so much, but I'm really glad to see that you're all so close and having such a great time together and as moms. Keep it up!!! Love to all of you!