Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Seattle

Well we finally returned from all our traveling this month, it was so much fun, but I'm exhausted. We got home about 10pm last night, we ate dinner at 10:30pm and went to bed about midnight, thankfully we were still on Seattle time so it was about two hours earlier for us. We have lots of pictures so I will get on with it.....
We went to Poulsbo and stayed the night there. It's such a cute little town, with a Scandinavian theme. The weather was great and there's lots of shopping and a super yummy bakery we love to go to.

Quinn and Ava climbing the big rock at Poulsbo.

This is at the Quinn reunion at Sunland Estates in eastern Washington. It's right on the Columbia river.
Quinn and Ava had so much fun playing on the beach, and the water was surprisingly warm.
This is a picture of my dad's mom, sisters, and brother (from left to right) Carrie, Grandma Willa, Connie, and Rollie.
I was a little chicken to jump in out in the middle of the river, it's much colder out there then by the shore.
But Quinn and Ava weren't, they loved it.
This is one of my favorite places on earth, I love it here, it's beautiful.
Ava cruisin' in the boat.
Riding in the boat does it every time, out like a light.
My sister Ericka, Ava, and my niece Lucia riding in the inner tube.
Izrael and Christian.
Quinn and Clayton. (Quinn was a little more leery of the inner tube then his sister, but he still loved it.)
After a day at the beach swimming and doing water sports we pig out with a big pot luck. (I made frog eyed salad, my favorite.)
This is on the back of the Quinn reunion shirt that my Aunt Connie designed.We all had so much fun and it was so fun to see everyone again.

4 comments:

Tams Family said...

I'm so glad you had a good time and that you got back safely! Looks like you had a blast! I hear you may be coming to Utah the end of August. We're excited to see you!

Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff and Kristy said...

Your family reunions look like fun. Jeff talked to Matt last night and sounds like you guys are doing good. Hope to see you again soon...no amount of heat scares me away. :)

inanechatter said...

It looks like so much fun but we definitely missed you here!!