Thursday, July 24, 2008

A.A.A. (All About Ava)

So I decided to start doing a recurrent post about Ava called AAA, so she can get a little more face time and we can keep you posted on the funny things she does everyday.


This is a picture of Ava asleep under the computer desk. Earlier this week when I was doing the post on our trip to Seattle Ava crawled under my chair while I was sitting at the computer desk and started to play with the tape (if you look closely you can see it wrapped around her). It was one of those times that I thought to myself 'I'm trying to finish my post and I'm just not going to worry about her playing with the tape right now.' Well by the time I was done with the post I looked down and this is what I saw. I guess she got all tuckered out playing with the tape, or maybe she was just trying to weave herself a blanket, I don't know, either way she was sound asleep and slept there for a while. She's so stinkin' cute.
Some of you may remember when Quinn wore this costume. He had much fatter cheeks at the time. Quinn and Ava both love to dress up in their costumes and parade around the house.
This is Ava just this morning getting upset at me because bath time was over. (Your not alone Nicci.) I couldn't resist posting this pic with her cute little white bum, and major tan lines.


Ava loves to sing and Aerial is her favorite, if she had it her way we would watch The Little Mermaid everyday, but basically her brother puts a stop to that, and that is what she is singing at the beginning of this clip. She's actually pretty good at getting the tune right. My cute little Ava, I love you.

3 comments:

Tams Family said...

Super cute! Love the little white bum. At least she has some tan lines!

Keith and Nicci said...

I can't believe how grown up - it has obviously been way too long since we saw you guys...sigh:(

Dayna said...

holy cow your kids are HUGE now! This is crazy how big they are getting! I don't feel like it was that long ago that we saw you last, but I guess it has been over a year! I hope life is going well for you guys! We miss you in the ward!

DAYNA and Nate Checketts