Sunday, August 29, 2010

Quinn's First Day of School

My Quinnie started school last week. He loved it, I disliked it immensely. Matt had to fly on his first day, so I had to go it alone.

Here he is as we are walking to the school (we had to park at a friends house and walk because the parking lot was full).


Looking for his seat (check out his shoe laces).
Getting his name tag.
He was so excited to get to have lunch at school, he even picked out a cool Star Wars lunch box. It's kinda funny, because one of the few things I remember from Kindergarten was my Muppets lunch box, and the way it smelled like ripe banana's. To this day I still love that smell, and it takes me right back to that time.

This is Ethan today after church. I took this picture because, 1- he's so stinkin' cute, and 2- he looks so much like his cousin Jacob it's kinda scary.

2 comments:

Tams Family said...

So cute. I can't believe our boys are going to school!

Mom said...

I love the pictures of Quinn's first day at school. He looks so grown up, love his hair. Yes Ethan is so stinken cute.