Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A lot of Pics and Two Videos

He must of been tired because he really likes his popcorn
What is he doing? He's barely four months old!


Um, my gluten free bread could use a little work (but it is the best bread I've ever had!)

and so could my pancakes, try, try again.



This can't be comfortable. Did she sleep like this all night?


My little Sweetie Pie (isn't Ava a great photographer?)


Brothers
Aaah, it must be love.

"Mom, help me please!"


"I'm so cool".


Papa Bill and Quinnie the Pooh

Uncle Joe Joe, isn't he cute.

Cousin Jazzy (she can come visit anytime, she changes diapers!)



My little Koda Bear, Go Indians!

Laura and I at the Denver Temple


Kianna loves the baby, which is good since she's gonna have a little brother in a few months.

Maura, this girl cracks me up, she calls me Chrisnina, I love her to pieces.


Quinn and Saylor at Main Street days.



I don't even know what to say about this.


How precious, I hope they stay liking each other.


We're just gonna call this one 'A Bat in the Cave'.




Koda's big hit.


The Perfect Storm, Ok, that might be a little dramatic, but there was a tornado a couple miles north of us and few miles south of us. The video is a little boring. The wind peaked at 65 mph.

3 comments:

Eddie and Amber said...

Your kids are getting so big and are so cute! I didn't even recognize Q in the train pic. We miss you guys.

Tams Family said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are. We miss you!

Mom said...

The picture of Ava with the mask on, the title should be UNDER THE SEA. The kids are too cute Quinn is getting so big and handsome.
Love ya Mom S.