Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Boy officially has a name now.






Well, a little over 24 hours after our little boy was born and the hospital pressuring us for the birth certificate information we (or I should say I) decided on a name. When Christina was 20 weeks pregnant and went to find out if we were having a boy or girl, Christina was so determined that it was a girl that she told me if it was a boy I could pick the name. So, Without any further delay I chose a name that I've liked even before Quinn was born. Our new addition is Ethan Edward Stevulak. Even before we found out it was a boy Christina wanted our next sons middle name to be Edward after her father.

6 comments:

Camille said...

what a cute little family! congrats on the new addition!

Tyler V said...

So sweet! Love the name...that was on our list for boy #3 if there ever is one. Congrats again--he's such a little stevulak!

Amy said...

Congratulations!!!! He is beautiful!!!!

Jeff and Kristy said...

Congratulations! I love that picture with Matt, Ethan's got the biggest grin.

Eddie and Amber said...

YAY! Congrats! Good luck adjusting to three. Lots of helpers this time around.

Mikey said...

Congratulations!!!
Everyone looks so good. You've been blessed with great kids!