Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another Update

I had another doctors appointment yesterday. Everything went well, baby is doing good. He looked so cute, I don't know how much bigger he has gotten, but I am dialated to a three now, and I am having a lot of contractions. Matt is flying to Denver tomorrow and will be back on Monday night so I hope nothing happens until after he gets back. I can't believe that he's going to be here so soon. Quinn and Ava are so excited. We've recently received some presents for the baby, and one of them is a blanket that was made by a lady in our ward, tonight I found Ava asleep wrapped up in it. It was so cute. Well, we will let you know what happens. Thanks for all your prayers and support.

4 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Good luck!

Annie Hatch said...

Yay, I am glad Matt will be home soon. Good luck sweetie!

Amy said...

I can't wait for him to get here......if you need any help.......CALL me....especially if Matt is out of town. Keep me updated!!!

djomitch said...

AAHHH!!! Tomorrow you will have your baby!!! I cant wait to see pics/videos/you in real life! Good luck and tell the kids hi for us.