Friday, October 3, 2008

The Results Are In

According to our poll. 7 voted GIRL and 5 voted BOY. We asked the Doctor and the Doctor said, boy. Actually, the lady doing the ultrasound said she was going to look at the organs first and come back to see what it is, but as soon as she put it to Christina's stomach there he was legs spread proud to show everyone. Christina was shocked because she was dead set on a girl. Christina was so sure that it was a girl that she said if it was a boy I get to pick the name. Now she's trying to tell me she has full veto rights. WHATEVER CHRISTINA!

8 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Congratulations! :) I can't wait to hear the name.

Tams Family said...

Congrats! We are excited for another little boy for Zach to be friends with!

vanessa said...

Yay! So fun! It'll be nice for Quinn to have a brother, I'm sure! Hope your second half of the pregnancy goes well! Miss you guys!

nicole said...

Hey, congrats! I lost your blog for a while. I finally found it again. I haven't been able to do anything with mine for a week cause my computer is acting up. I won't forget to add your as soon as my computer will let me:)

Annie Hatch said...

I knew it!! I am super excited to see what name Matt picks!

Keith and Nicci said...

Lucky guess on my part...or I'm just really inspired:). So exciting!

Jeff and Kristy said...

I agree that a veto may be envoked in this case. Although, I know you would consult Christina strongly before making a decision that big Matt!

Tiffany said...

Yea! Congrats!! Lucky guess for me, I'm usually wrong!! Can't wait to hear the name, and I totally think you (Christina) deserve to choose. Afterall, you're the one that has to carry that for 9 months! Best of luck, keep up updated!