Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our Utah Trip

We had Quinn's birthday party at Ali's house in Provo, we thought that would be good for Quinn since most of his friends live there.
Here's Quinn and Cameron with Quinn's b-day cake. They're so cute, I love they're cute little smiles.
Landon and Ava. Ava has a mouth full of candy in most of the pictures. She's a sweet-aholic, just like her daddy.
The bunch!
The girls! Me, Annie, Dani, Amy, Ali. We were all in the same BYU ward while our husbands went to school, and we had so much fun together. Three out of five of us are pregnant with our third baby in this picture. They all still live in Utah except for me, and they are the reason I miss it so much.
The boys, Cameron, Matthew, Quinn, and Jack (or as Ava calls him Gack)Ali's little girl Sheridan. She's so funny, this is the only picture of her I got without her thumb in her mouth, she loves that thing. It's so cute, I always wanted a baby that sucked their thumb, but haven't had one yet.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

You mentioned 3 of the 5 of you girls are pregnant... would one of those be you???? :)

vanessa said...

Yeah so it's either you or Dani that are pregnant too, so I guess I need to do some sleuthing to figure this out!

Kalun and Kristi said...

Matt!!!
Wow, I have not seen you in years! I don't think we have talked since your wedding. It looks like you are doing good. I actually quit Target a year ago and work as a District Manager for a retail merchandising company. I might actually be traveling to Dallas next month for work. I will let you know. Are you still in Utah? Next time I will put together a Papa John's BBQ at my place.

Keith and Nicci said...

Yeah, who's the third??? Looks like it was so much fun - wish we could have seen y'all!

Jenni Elyse said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! I'm so glad you did! :)