Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm obsessed with fried eggs

I can't stop thinking about fried eggs, I go to bed thinking about them and wake up thinking about them. I absolutley love them, which is funny because up until a couple of months ago I hated them. Growing up I never much cared for eggs in general, the only kind I would eat were scrambled and they had to be accompanied by other foods such as potatoes, ham, bacon, or something like that. I tried a fried egg when I was about ten and could not stomach it. This last year while living at Matt's parents house we ate eggs a lot, they are egg people. The kids and I would always eat scrambled eggs and Matt's parents would always eat fried eggs. Well a couple of months ago I decided to try a fried egg again, and well I'm hooked. I can't stop eating them. I use to think the Royal Burger from Red Robin sounded disgusting now I'm THINKING of trying it, and don't even get me started on the Spanglish sandwich. I think I'm going to the store today so we can have it for dinner tonight. Sorry I had to blog about fried eggs, I just can't get them off my mind!

3 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

I'm glad you've joined the ways of the egg! I love eggs! Although, I'm really picky about them. I love scrambled eggs with American cheese melted in them. I also love deviled eggs. I only like fried eggs if the yolk is completely cooked; no liquid nastiness.

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

Are you pregnant?

Jeff and Kristy said...

lol, Sarah doesn't waste any time. Those look like sunny side up and that's a big congrats to you if you can stomach those. I like the yolk runny too but at least cooked on the other side as well.