Friday, February 5, 2010

Ok, ok, I'm back (for now!) Does life ever get really overwhelming for you? Well it definitely does for me, and that's what the last couple of months have been like. I had to do a post today, because...


Ethan is 1 today!!!
I can't believe it's been a whole year since this sweet little boy joined our family. He is the sweetest little baby. He definitely broke the mold though. He only weighs 17lbs. 7oz., he is shy, but almost always has a smile on his face. He also prefers his daddy over his mommy (most of the time), which makes me happy, because the other two always preferred me at this age, and it's fun to see him cling to his daddy (Ethan definitely has his daddy right where he wants him!)
Ethan had tubes put in his ears last Monday. Hopefully this will stop the ear infections. We are three for three now with the ear tubes. Our poor kids, but I know it definitely could be worse.
I'm so thankful for my beautiful children, and wonderful, amazing, perfect husband. I love them so much, and am blessed beyond measure.

2 comments:

Tams Family said...

So, so cute! Happy Birthday Ethan!

Jenni Elyse said...

I love the picture! So cute!