Thursday, December 4, 2008

All About Ava (AAA)

So I haven't done a post about Ava in a while, and she has definitely been saying some post worthy stuff, so here it goes. The above picture was taken yesterday, when I was done doing her hair she looked in the mirror and said "I look like Easter Bunny". A few weeks ago I was lying in bed and Ava came in, I told her to go get dressed, she said "Where are we going?" (because for some reason she can only get dressed if we are going some where) I told her we were going to the temple, she looked at me very quizzically and said "I get married?" Oh that one had me rolling, but I guess it's a good sign that some of it's sinking in.

Oh yeah, and one more thing, a couple of days ago I was sitting on my bed reading and suddenly I heard the sound of liquid spilling on the ground. I jumped up just in time to see Ava filling a glass up with milk, but forgetting to stop once it was full. I said in a loud voice Ava stop, and ran over to take the milk jug out of her hand. She immediately was in hysterics, anytime you talk to Ava in a loud or very firm voice, she instantly starts crying. After I got the milk cleaned up, I walked over to her and gave her a hug and a kiss and I asked her if I had hurt her feelings. She said yes, and then I apologized to her, but for the rest of the day anytime I told her she couldn't do something, or to stop doing something, she would look at me and say "You hurt my fewnings" (feelings). I tried really hard not to start laughing, and then would apologize to her again. Boy does she know how to make a person feel bad!

3 comments:

Amy said...

LOL! I love it, I could tell that she is a hoot to be around! I just wanted to tell you that she is adorable. Tell Quinn that I can't wait for him to come to my house and pet my donkey and cows. Just let him down gently about the reindeer.....I would hate to disappoint him!!! I had so much fun the other day and we need to do it again!

Tams Family said...

Those kids figure things out fast. She is a cutie!

Tyler V said...

why are girls soooo good at manipulation? That cute girl has you totally figured out!