Sunday, April 6, 2008

Matts First Arena Football game and the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders



Last night my flight simulator partner invited me to go with him and his family to an Arena football game which was nice to get out of the hotel Ive been living in for the past month. The game was between the Dallas Desperado's and the Colorado gladiators. My Sim partners sister is a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader and was performing a half time show. My friend took me over to meet his sister and I got to meet her and the rest of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. I got a few of them to sign a group photo addressed to Christina because she use to be a fan of the show if you guys have ever watched it. Christina used to watch the show every night. Arena Football is so different as far as the atmosphere. Its really dramatized and the action is in your face. players and balls end up in the crowd. I saw at least a dozen footballs intended for a receiver and over thrown into the crowd. they're blaring music the whole time and pyrotechnics. Its probably like going to a WWC wrestling match. Anyway it was a Pretty fun night.

2 comments:

Tams Family said...

Matt - are you sure that picture of the Dallas Cowboys was for Christina?

Tams Family said...

I should say Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Looks like you had fun!