Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Our new blog




Well, we finally decided to start a blog since we have recently left Utah and are looking for a way to keep in touch with our family and friends. We miss Utah terribly and, though I never thought I would say this, long to be back there. Quinn walks around most of the day asking to go to Jack, Matthew, Cameron, or Atticus's house. I keep trying to explain to him that they live far away now, but at two that concept is hard to grasp. We have been to our new ward a couple times now; there are a lot of kids there, but Quinn hasn't made any new friends yet. We are going to the mother's group on friday, so hopefully he will find some there. Here are a couple of recent pictures.

3 comments:

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

Go Christina! I am excited you have a blog to see your updates!!!

Keith and Nicci said...

We miss you guys soooooooooo much! But we know you're where you're supposed to be :) Love you tons

Dan and Leslie said...

Awwwww, we miss you! I DID get pictures for you and never got in touch...when you get a chance email me your address and I will send them to you.

Much love,
The Newmans